Kreme de la Kosovo

Monday, March 06, 2006

Kosovo High Tech


Oh, in case any of you have been thinking that maybe I get bored during all these power outages, not to worry! We have a battery so I can watch television for several hours without benefit of KEK. That's the "Energetic Kosovo Corporation" just so you know. I wouldn't vouch for how energetic they are there, but that's what they call themselves. I saw a KEK guy on the local Prishtina TV station the other day and he seemed pretty laid back.
Anyhow, this is the battery we have....you notice how artfully we have it displayed in the corner of our living room. Yes, that is a tractor battery. How does it work you ask. I have no idea. All I know is that periodically, Arten, our landlord shows up and adds a bottle of water to it! Just add water and presto....you can watch TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home