Kreme de la Kosovo

Monday, March 06, 2006

Winter is back



After enjoying fairly mild temperatures yesterday, winter made another appearance today. These pictures were taken out my window. The one, of course, is the mosque across the street and then other is looking to the east. I heard on the news yesterday that Germany and Switzerland were experiencing record snowfalls so I figured it was just a matter of time before it arrived in the Balkans.
Happily the power has been on for several hours today so I'm trying to get caught up on my emailing, blogging, laundry, etc., before I am plunged into darkness. Okay, that is an exaggeration....we have lots of candles here!
While there is light I have been putting together a jigsaw puzzle.....thank you Grandmother Davis for instilling in me the joy of puzzles! I'm actuallly making a little progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home