Kreme de la Kosovo

Thursday, July 06, 2006

More Photos from the Medal Parade



I just love the hats the French officers wear, don't you? I don't understand the pants, though (witness the one guy's zipper). But I'm sure there is a reason. These two don't look particulary happy but I'm sure they were ecstatic yesterday after France won a place in the FIFA World Cup finals.
Tom knows the two Italian officers. I wish I had a full length photo of the woman. She is a motorcycle officer and she was wearing her motorcycle boots that day. I'm sure she didn't intend to make a fashion statement but she looked very chic. And as you can see, she's pretty darned cute, too! (I'll post some photos of Italian soldiers that I have one of these days.....oh, my word, they are SO good looking!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home